Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
Because of the extra support that is available and supply of relevant information and resources by management, our country clubs are a safer place to live at any time, and particularly at this current unusual time of impact on our regular lifestyles.
Country Club Living is very committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of our staff and our residents. Currently there are a range of precautions being taken by business and organisations in accordance with mandated restrictions imposed by the state and federal governments to limit the spread of Covid-19.
Our sales staff are currently conducting inspections and are strictly following physical distancing guidelines and ask that when you visit the village we also ask you to adhere to the following requirements:
- Check in upon arrival using the Check In Queensland app.
- Sanitise hands upon entering the office area.
- Do not offer to shake hands with anyone, including our sales staff.
- Maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from any village staff, other visitors or residents.
- Wear a mask over face and mouth in areas where it is required.
- Cover your mouth with the inside of a slightly bent elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Reschedule appointment if you are noticing any cold, flu or covid like symptoms.
We would also prefer that you call ahead to discuss a time for a visit if you possibly can.
We continue to monitor daily updates from various health authorities and update our approach and policies accordingly.
Further information about Covid-19 and associated government imposed restrictions can be obtained from https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/ or https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus